Cliffs of Fundy is proud to have the opportunity to work with and promote the many businesses, organizations, and events in each of the Geopark communities. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Cliffs of Fundy values our dedicated volunteers. If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cliffs of Fundy Geopark is a registered charitable organization. To make a charitable donation, please contact email@example.com
The Cliffs of Fundy Geopark Society has six committees, each developed to achieve a particular objective of the Geopark initiative. To find out more about a committee that interests you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Committee – Oversees the Geopark finances, and oversees and implements fundraising initiatives (events, corporate sponsors, ambassador program, merchandising).
- Marketing Committee – Promotes the Geopark through a variety of marketing initiatives and works to enhance visitor experience.
- Education Committee – Develops and oversees education and interpretive programs/initiatives within the Geopark.
- Arts and Culture Committee – Identifies and implements opportunities to integrate art and culture within the Geopark (including events).
- Sustainable Development Committee – Addresses the implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals at a local level, with focus on health and well-being, quality education, decent work and economic growth, sustainable communities and peace and justice.
- Infrastructure Committee – Maintain and enhance geosite facilities and infrastructure (e.g. parks, trails, parking, signage, garbage bins, etc.)