To keep our staff, volunteers, Board members and visitors safe, the following COVID protocols are in effect:
- Geopark staff are following a hybrid of at home and office work. Please contact the office (details below) before visiting to ensure someone is here to greet you.
- Equipment and spaces used in common are sanitized regularly.
- Bottles of hand sanitizer are in place at each workstation and I meeting spaces.
- Most meetings will be held via Zoom or another virtual platform rather than in person.
- NS Travel guidelines can be found here: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/travel/#travel-restrictions
- All outdoor Geopark activities and programs will follow the distancing and gathering limits as currently prescribed by the NS Medial Officer of Health. https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/restrictions-and-guidance/#gatherings
- Anyone with COVID-type symptoms is asked to refrain from visiting the Geopark office or attending outdoor programs.
- Any staff with COVID-type symptoms will be working from home and be required to take a COVID test and follow the recommendations of the Medical Officer of Health.
Safe Ways to Contact the Geopark Office:
Phone: 902-641-2225 (Debert) or 902-728-2141 (Parrsboro)
Mail to: P.O. Box 868, Parrsboro, NS, B0M 1S0